Supports Marketing and Advertising of services.
· Reporting to the Medical Director on Customer Satisfaction results, compliments and complaints.
Human Resource Management
· Maintenance of staffing establishments.
· Approval of department staffing budgets.
Networking and Marketing
· Networking with other service providers. Systems Implementation
· Departmental, IT information system implementation.
· Quality Improvement systems throughout.
Health and Safety
· To ensure compliance with legal requirements, regulations, codes of practice and organizational health & safety policies and procedures
· Business improvement initiatives
· Legal and contractual compliance
· Hospital vision, strategy and plans
· Service development
· Participation in organizational projects.
· Revenue enhancement
· Business, quality and risk management
· Supplier contract negotiation and management
· Key Performance Indicator tracking and reporting trends.
· Monthly reporting and statistics
· Financial management of Departments
· Promotion and demonstration of organizational values and standards.
· Promotion of communication within organization
· Development of an effective hospital culture
· Acting as an organizational resource
· Promotion of multicultural harmony.
· Leadership training and staff development.
Work with: Other Physicians, technicians in the department and other department heads when required.
The Pathologist specialist / Chief Pathologist is required to participate in Continuing Educational programs and complete the yearly CME units as per OH policy or departmental requirement whenever is the higher requirement.